Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NOTHING LIKE HOME SWEET HOME

BUT THIS COULD BE WAIT MONTHS SO FAR... BUT
IT'S OKAY

Our vacations was super nice!
We visit two beaches in different states.
In first week we relaxed, we stopped, we cook, drink and eat
so much, we make nothing everyday, that is what i call vacation.
This last week we drink every night, we get high every fucking
night, we have hangover every fucking morning, we play in sea,
we brought two Rollers.

1.1 Without Fireworks
I only hope to see more fireworks in Capão da Canoa - RS
Because the weather was terrible they almost cancell the show.
We get drunk with 5 bothles of champagne, that was PURE LUXURY.
I have an unexpected reveillion with family but was UNBELIEVABLE
GERGEOUS!

1.2
I really enjoy my vacations, for the first time with my boyfriend.
We took 24 hours by day in PURE LOVE.
I will miss all of this. But 2012 it's full of promisses
and all our wishes, this year has to be the BEST.

1.3 LANDSCAPE
Lagoa Cortada - SC

1.4 BACK IN THE DAY
It's a mess back to routine, but when you have someone to
put you up and remember to fight for all your objectives you
became new forces for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment