Monday, February 28, 2011

vacation fucked up!!!


I'm so sad and so furious...
'coz my families beach house are rented
for a couple of idiots for my grandma's
neighborhood, who cares with this motherfuckers???
I hate when unknowed people put your ass on my
plans... I'm so furious, 'coz I could pass
4 days on the beach and sand, how was my idea,
for rest and have some fun, and that's your
fault old-couple of idiots... so furious..


I will let you both couldn't sleep... for many reasons:




1) My college starts tomorrow and I have only
three days off this year
2) Carnival it's a bullshit, but enjoy this out of the beach
...sucks
3) I have priority on the family, isn't? or neighbor idiots
4) I want have some rest, and now I couldn't do this.
5) Ok I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment