Friday, April 15, 2011

CAN I READ UR HAND!!??

I guess NOT!
Yesterday I was walking on the street and suddendly
a Gypsy women cross my front like she was inside the earth,
OMG! What a fucking scary moment! But okay, she only
ask for read my hand for love, lucky, health, some stuff
I smile and said: - It's don't be necessary! But she's
starts talks something little quiet closer to me, okay
i don't believe in curses...
i believe in GYPSY KINGS!!!!



I love them, Volare it's a eternal song, when it plays
you don't feel a kind of impulse pushing you for dancing
with your hands in the air, i think so...

Other thing is in brazil, for a long time ago
there's a soap opera called EXPLOSE CORAÇÃO, was bapho!!!
hahahahaha i always watch it when i was a kid.


I have two friends, who your origin are from Gypsies,
Both of she is REAL GYPSY, her mother or something
I learn a lot of words in GYPSIAN(or something like this)
like:
SCHUDRO, SCHUDRIO (it means gays or lesbian)
HALIS O BAL (it means fire in ur ass)

i know, it's NOT productive things, but that's OK!
;D

VIVA LOS CIGANOS!
MUCHAS GRACIAS
AY!!!