Monday, April 18, 2011

You should know how fucked are my sunday...

What about a Sunday barbecue!?
PLEASE SAY NOOO!! NEVER!!!
I guess barbecue it's not for people
who don't know how to organize the thing!
Sorry, but saturday looks so GOOD, in
home cooking a very SPECIAL LASANHA! and
watching Smallville, unhapply we going
to sleep only 3a.m. and we have to wake up
about 9a.m. that's completely sucks!!!
So... the morning starts good listening
Arabian songs, like O CLONE soundtrack,
and drinking a cup of Heineken (much love),
but i'm sorry the company wasn't the better
i've ever had. So everything starts to give
a wrong, and me + 2 SAY NO TO SUNDAY BARBECUE!
and the war begins... SO I'M OUT! We gonna
eat a 15cm Subway sandwich and go to home,
and eat an icea-cream very tasty and going
home, finish eat the delicious lasanha and
watch smallville.
I hope holiday (yes! 4 days off) Be my mind
Relaxed!!!
REVOLTED FOR THE FUCKING SUNDAY BARBECUE!!!
NEVER MORE ACCEPT KIND OF SUNDAY PROGRAMS LIKE THIS!!!
I SWEAR!!!

FOR EXPRESS HOW REVOLT I AM, NEGATIVE GESTURES FOR REPRESENT:





Thanks, bye.

No comments: