Friday, April 15, 2011

this month, day 15



oh gosh, this week are being really stressed
My relationship are not so good that i tought,
but i have to change this situation but not alone,
anyone could do anything alone, because it's for
this did you have a partner, for parting things,
I need to be a better boyfriend, I'M SO RUDE,
but life makes me like this, i learn a lot of things
in gutters of the life, so I grew up i think, any
idiot will hurt me or make me clown, i know i'm so
strong inside, but when it's about feeling i'm a real
rock so i only desire to turn back my feelings,
cause there's EXIST! I love you M. this is true,
but i need to be better and you too! We have
to laugh again of things, not only fight for those
bullshits. This is life, but without love? Will be
so grey life, i need a HAPPY life with baby!!!!
So we have to change NOW!!! Not change, but
starts again with new perceptive of things, we
know all the good and bad things one from the other,
so that's a TRIUMPH!.

Love you